LOFT Modern Skinny Jeans // Old Navy Tunic (similar) // JustFab Brown Booties (similar)
Kendra Scott Necklace (similar) // Kendra Scott Earrings
Wow! January just flew right by! It is crazy that we’re already in February! Well I made a list of goals for 2018 so here is how I’m doing on those;
1. Read one book a month – I read “Talking as Fast as I Can” by Lauren Graham. Stay tuned for a book review!
2. Lose five more pounds before the wedding – I was down another pound this week! I went for my try on appointment and I liked how I looked in the dress! Maybe I don’t need to lose a certain amount of weight but I definitely want to keep trying to make better and healthier decisions!
3. Purchase a house – still working on it. Ryan received some really exciting news in the job department so we’re starting discussions with our realtor! Exciting! Do you have any house hunting tips? I’d love to hear them, please comment!
4. Cook more and try new recipes – I haven’t been cooking as much as I would like but I have been a bit more adventurous with my grocery shopping. I’ve tried some fresher ingredients and really started reading labels. Do you have any recipes that you love? Drop them in the comments!
5. Continue to make B&C a success – I guess that one is harder to judge. What do you think?
One thought on “2018 Goal Update – January”
For cooking more my roommates I started splitting Hello Fresh or Blue apron to try to recipes!
LikeLiked by 1 person