Can you believe it’s already March? I can’t believe that 2018 is going by so fast. Here is an update on how I’m doing on my 2018 goals;
1. Read one book a month – I read Girl Logic by Iliza Schlesinger. Book review is live on the blog now!
2. Lose five more pounds before the wedding – I’m officially down 11 pounds since the proposal. But more importantly I’m maintaining my weight loss which is something I’ve always struggled with. I feel good in my skin so I feel like I’m rocking this goal!
3. Purchase our first home – I’m currently working on a blog post about our house hunt. Let me just say it is way harder than I thought it was going to be.
4. Cook more and try new recipes – I haven’t been cooking nearly as much as I would like to, but I have been trying new things. I tried the frozen cauliflower crust pizza from Trader Joe’s and LOVED it!
5. Continue to make B&C a success – I’m working hard so I’m on my way to success I think!
How are you doing on your 2018 goals? Let me know in the comments!