Hello everyone! Can you believe we are already in April? This year needs to slow down, for real! Anyway, while I’m in denial about how fast 2018 is flying by here is how I’m doing on my 2018 goals!
- Read one book a month – the third month and I already failed. BUT that’s okay, I’m still reading Audrey – Her Real Story by Alexander Walker. It’s nearly 300 pages and has a lot of history so this may have to cover March and April. But I am enjoying it so look for a book review when I do finish!
- Lose five more pounds before the wedding – to be honest I’ve really stopped obsessively weighing myself – PRAISE! But I will say that I went shopping and bought clothes in sizes I haven’t fit into in years! So five pounds or not I’m saying this is a win!
- Purchase our first home – March was a complete roller coaster in the home buying process. We’ve had contracts, opted out of contracts, been outbid and to be honest it has been pretty discouraging lately. But things are looking up and we are hoping that April will be the month when we purchase our first little home together! Stay tuned.
- Cook more and try new recipes – Womp womp. The schedule this month just hasn’t left a lot of time for cooking. But I am still watching what I eat. I’m trying to not eat anything with ingredients that I can’t pronounce – except for my pizza rolls. But luckily some of my family is trying to get on this healthy kick so maybe we’ll inspire and help each other!
- Continue to make B&C a success – I think I am. I have some really fun ideas and projects coming up so stay tuned to the blog and to Insta! Also, you tell me, what do you want me to blog about? What do you want to see from B&C?
How are your goals going? Share with me how your 2018 is going so far. Read any good books lately or tried a new recipe? Drop it in the comments and let me know!