Hello lovelies! November is over?! What?! How is 2018 almost over, it’s crazy! Well here is an update on how my 2018 goals are going.
- Finish the three books sitting on my nightstand – Yeah that’s not happening! I’ve been very busy so my reading has gone on the back burner. But I’m not going to stop trying but this is just a fair warning that it may not be completed.
- Attend AT LEAST three kickboxing classes a week OR a total of 48 classes by the end of the year – So I actually changed this one to exercise three times a week. I’ve been taking Bear on longer walks in the evening and we’ve been using the gym at our development. So I haven’t been making it to Kickboxing like I’d like but I am still staying active.
- Post AT LEAST one new blog post every week – 16 blog posts minimum by the end of 2018 – I posted eight blog posts in the month of November! That’s a win! I had a dip in the middle of the month where I didn’t post a lot but I did makeup for it at the end of the month. I think this goal is going great!
- Post AT LEAST four times per week to Instagram AND be more active on Insta stories – I had 16 posts on Instagram in the month of November! That is exactly four times per week! Goal achieved for November! Insta stories I am really trying to get creative with. I do not want to be annoying but I want to make sure I am branding appropriately. It’s a hard balance and I am trying to find it.
- Have my office completely set up before the holidays – This was going so well, and then Christmas wrapping started. All the decor and other stuff is being stored in my office right now. But I am hoping to get to work on it this weekend when I have some time.
So, it looks like my goals for the blog are going really well. My others, not so much. But I am working on them and 2019 is a new year and a time for new goals! Definitely going to try to end 2018 on a high note and start 2019 the same way.
Are you already working on your 2019 goals? How are you 2018 goals ending up? Let me know in the comments.