April has officially come and gone. One-third of the year is already gone. April brought a lot of rain and homeowner stress this year. It was also a great month as my nephew turned nine and Ryan and I celebrated eight years together.
So, with all the ups and downs of April 2019 here is how I did on my goals:
- Become more involved in the blogger community – I still haven’t physically been to any blogger events but my DMs are getting more and more popular! I have had more and more people reach out to me, a lot of it is junk but some of it is really good connections and leads. I’ve also got my first brand ambassadorship which I’m really excited to show you very soon!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – This month I published six blog posts. A little under my goal but I made it pretty close this time.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m still on the second book and I hope to finish it in a week or two.
- Eat healthier – We made an effort to really eat healthier, especially when we went out to eat! We tried to find food when we went out that wasn’t just fried. I’ll share a few of our fave places in the coming weeks.
- Workout three times a week – I only logged three workouts for the whole month, but I did just team up with one of my good friends to be my accountability partner. I think that’s one thing I’ve been missing. Hopefully I’ll kick this goals butt in May!
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I’ve still only completed one 5K but Ryan and I are currently looking to do one soon.
All in all I think this month went pretty well all things considered. How are your 2019 goals going? Have you fallen off the wagon like I have sometimes? That’s totally okay! Just don’t stop trying!