Hey y’all! July is always a crazy time for us. We have three family birthdays to celebrate plus we’re trying to soak up those last rays of summer sun! So let’s see how I did on my goals during this busy time!
- Become more involved in the blogger community – While this may not be exactly what I had in mind when I stated this goal in January I did have a very big thing happen to me! I got accepted to Reward Style! You can now shop my looks on LiketoKnow.it!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – I published five blogs last month so that is about three shy of my goal.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m still on the third book. I definitely want to get better at reading on a more consistent basis. Maybe in August.
- Eat healthier – We actually did pretty well this month. We had a few slip ups but that’s okay! I am also a stress eater and I did have a few episodes of that this month too.
- Workout three times a week – I had a total of eight workouts this month. Some of my co-workers and myself have started to walk daily at the office and that is helping a lot! Plus it feels great to get out of the office for a little bit everyday.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – Still just the one…
There it is, my July goal recap! On to August and the last bits of summer.