I’m pretty basic when it comes to fall, other than having a PSL in hand that is. I love the cooler weather and the cute clothes! Here are a few things I want to make sure I do this fall!
1. Visit the Dallas Arboretum for their pumpkin display, it’s Wizard of Oz themed this year.
2. Carve pumpkins! This has been a tradition with my fiancé and I for a few years now. What will be come up with this year?
3. Take pumpkin patch pictures with my fiancé, which will probably happen at the Arboretum.
4. Watch the Nightmare Before Christmas! It’s one of my favorite movies and I always watch it at Halloween and Christmas.
5. Go to a college football game when it’s under 100 degrees outside.
6. Attend the Festival at the Switchyard in Downtown Carrollton. If you haven’t been you need to make the trip! It’s a great time with food, shopping and live music!
7. Trick or treat with my niece and nephew. I include Halloween in the “holiday season” which means spending time with family. Plus they are just so cute in their costumes!