Still trying to figure out what to get people on your list? Look no further, here are some great ideas for this holiday season!
For the ladies:
1. Scarfs, especially a blanket scarf! This one is from Dapper Bear Clothier and is perfect for Baylor Alumni or even a Packers fan.
2. Fuzzy socks! Nothing says comfort like snuggly feet! These you can come across just about anywhere now.
3. Candles! Bath and Body Works always has great sales this time of year.
4. Coffee mugs! I collect coffee mugs so I think that’s always a good idea. You can never have too many, here are some of my favorites.
5. Sherpa Pullovers! I’m all about being cozy and I believe you can never have too many jackets. I’ve seen these everywhere from Marley Lilly to Sam’s Club so they are definitely pretty easy to come by this season.
6. Throw Pillows! I’ve gotten multiple pillows from A Number of Things and they are just the best addition to your home decor. Here’s the most recent one I picked up a few weeks ago, but of course ours has a “D” on it.
When all else fails, gift cards are always a great idea! I’m a fan of getting non traditional gift cards such as to the salon or to a boutique with unique finds!