Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! 2017 was a big year for me and so I’m actually really excited to start this year with that momentum. Here are a few highlights from 2017:
- I started Blonde & Caffeinated
- We got A LOT of wedding planning done!
- I lost and kept off 10 pounds, the all natural way!
- I found my wedding dress! I’m going for my fitting soon so stay tuned for a post about that!
- We took our engagement pictures (my faves can be seen here!)
- Traveled to NYC and saw Brendon Urie in Kinky Boots!
- Celebrated six years of dating Ryan!
- Started my membership at ILKB!
- We asked all our wedding party to be part of our special day.
- I brunched…a lot!
Now, onto to 2018. I’m not a big believer in “New Year’s Resolutions” but I do like to try and set goals for myself for the upcoming year. Here are my New Year’s Goals for 2018:
- Read one book a month
- Lose at least 5 more pounds before the wedding (June 2018!)
- Purchase our first house
- Cook more and try new recipes
- Continue to make B&C a success!
I’m ready to start 2018 on the right foot. What are your goals for the New Year? Also, any book recommendations please feel free to leave in the comments!