Hello lovelies! I hope everyone’s 2018 is off to a great start! If you’re like me you love makeup and you hate to waste it. I hated spending so much money on lipstick only to have to reapply it multiple times a day, well not anymore!
A friend of mine is a Lipsense distributor and after talking to her and doing some independent research I decided to try it, and OMG I am in love! I’ve been a Lipsense wearer for about six months solid now and I don’t think I’d ever go back.
Here are a few of my favorite looks:
And here is a not so flattering picture of me getting ready for bed and about to take my Lipsense off that I put on that morning for work;
As you can see it really does stay on all day and it is very versatile. I’ve read that if you have three Lipsense colors it’s equivalent to having 27 tubes of lipstick. That’s insane! Like I’ve said, I’ve been wearing it just about everyday for almost six months and I feel like my color options never run out.
Here are some important things to keep in mind:
– Make sure to buy the started kit which is a color, gloss and remover. You will want all the components.
– Personally, I don’t think the gloss has the best taste to it so I would recommend not eating right after putting it on.
– Exfoliate your lips! I cannot express enough how important it is to do that for the product to last!
– If you are a lip biter, like myself, be aware that you can actually chew off the color. So be mindful of that.
– Get creative! Don’t be afraid to layer different colors together and see what happens. I layer almost everyday.
– Do your own independent research. I read countless articles from multiple sources before I finally decided to try it. If you are going to commit to the Lipsense lifestyle make sure you read all the instructions the internet has to offer. There is an art to putting it on so it will last all day.
So I say go for it! It’s definitely worth a try and if you love it it’s definitely worth the investment. It’s not a cheap date by any means but given what you pay for lipsticks that don’t last this is a solid investment. I’m a frugal person and I think this is worth every penny.
Interested in giving Lipsense a try? Give a shout to my girl Destiny! She can order for you and answer any questions you might have!