Hey y’all! Can you believe that August is almost over? That is crazy! Where has 2018 gone? Well, for the last quarter of the year I am going to make some new goals to follow through with. A lot of my goals for the first of this year had to do with the wedding and the house purchasing and renovation. So now that I’m officially a Mrs and we’re in the house and most of the reno is done I think it’s time for some new goals.
- Finish the three books sitting on my night stand.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k – Mark Manson
- The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome – Patricia Bashe & Barbara Kirby
- What Can Be Found in LOST – John Ankerberg & Dillon Burroughs
- Attend AT LEAST three kickboxing classes a week OR a total of 48 classes by the end of the year.
- Post AT LEAST one new blog post every week – so 16 blog posts, minimum, by the end of 2018.
- Post AT LEAST four times per week to Instagram AND be more active on Insta stories.
- Have my office completely set up before the holidays.
So there you have it – these are my goals for the remainder of 2018! Stay tuned for updates on how they’re going!