Hello lovelies! October is over, how crazy is that?! It’s basically the holiday season which is my absolute favorite season of the year! Everything is better this time of year! So, October was crazy busy so let’s see how I did on my end of the year goals.
- Finish the three books sitting on my nightstand – I did finish The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** and I’ve started The Next Person You Meet in Heaven. I don’t know how likely this goal is to be completed but I’m definitely going to try. If I could give up Netflix a little bit more it would be done a lot easier.
- Attend AT LEAST three kickboxing classes a week OR a total of 48 classes by the end of the year – I am really sucking at this goal, to be honest. I probably need to amend this goal to be that I work out in any form three times a week. But I do need to make a better effort to get to my kickboxing classes. I really have lost some motivation – any tips to get it back?
- Post AT LEAST one new blog post every week – 16 blog posts minimum by the end of 2018 – So I only posted two blog posts in the month of October so I only managed half of my goal. I have written seven blog posts since making my end of the year goals so I’m almost halfway through that goal. What are some blog posts y’all would like to see on here?
- Post AT LEAST four times per week to Instagram AND be more active on Insta stories – I posted 23 pictures on Instagram in the month of October so I definitely met this goal! I am very proud of myself on this goal! Not only have I been posting more but I’ve been getting more engagement on those pictures. I’ve been trying to be more active on Insta stories and I think I have been doing a pretty good job. Woohoo!
- Have my office completely set up before the holidays – I have made quite a bit of progress on this goal! I cleaned out a lot over the last week so now it’s just a little more organizing and getting my gallery wall together. Then it’ll be done and I won’t have to blog from my living room anymore!
And just like that we only have two months of 2018 left, how is that possible? So I have two more months to get my goals achieved – no pressure! How are your goals coming at the end of 2018? Keep your head up and keep going strong!