Happy New Year! It’s 2019 which means a new years and new goals! Like I’ve said before I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions. I don’t think a new year should be about making a “new you” I think it should be about making goals for a better you. You are great just the way you are so no need for a new you.
Here are my goals for 2019
- Become more involved in the blogger community – I’d like to attend at least two blogger events in 2019 and to communicate with the Dallas blogger community more.
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – This will double my posts from last year, meaning I would post at least 96 blog posts in 2019.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’ve never read HP and Ryan has let me know how wrong that is. We have a deal that after I read a book we will watch the coinciding movie. This will also double the amount of books I read compared to 2018.
- Eat healthier – Ryan and I really want to try and get healthier this year. We want to attempt to meal prep and not eat fast food as often. We’d like to make a lifestyle change and we’d like to not only make better choices at home but we’d also like to make better choices when we go out with friends.
- Workout three times a week – Along with eat better Ryan and I want to try and utilize the gym at our development and we want to start running again. I have bad knees from dance years ago but I do like to run so I’d love to get back to it.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – Ryan and I used to run 5K’s like crazy and we decided that was something we wanted to start again. So we’re going to start small and try to run at least three in 2019.
So these are the things I’ll be working on in 2019. These seem much more trackable than the ones I set in 2018, I think. I’m very excited for what 2019 is going to bring. 2018 was one of my best years and so I’m excited for what this year has in store!