Hello lovelies! Well and just like that December and 2018 is over. This is the last goal update for my 2018 goals. The year is finishing up and so is this list. Here is the final look at how my goals turned out.
- Finish the three books sitting on my nightstand – Yeah this didn’t happen. I did get two of my books done, well I’m almost done with the last one. I read a total of four books this year which is definitely less than I wanted but still admirable.
- Attend AT LEAST three kickboxing classes a week OR a total of 48 classes by the end of the year – Yeeeaahh, this didn’t happen. Oops. No excuses except I lost motivation to actually get up and go.
- Post AT LEAST one new blog post every week – 16 blog posts minimum by the end of 2018 – This will be my fifth blog post for the month of December. I didn’t technically get one out the week of Christmas but I still hit my goal in a roundabout way.
- Post AT LEAST four times per week to Instagram AND be more active on Insta stories – I posted 19 times to my Instagram feed and I definitely feel like I was more active on Insta stories. Woohoo!
- Have my office completely set up before the holidays – I am writing this blog post from my office! I am still decorating a little bit and need to put together my new office chair but this creative space has really come together and I love it!
Now we’re on to 2019. Check back for what my new goals are going to be!