WOW! I cannot believe that it’s the last day of January. Although does anyone else feel like January is the longest month of the year? Well whether it felt longer or not I had 31 days to get started on my 2019 goals.
So how did I do on my goals this month? Let’s see!
- Become more involved in the blogger community – I was invited to one blogger event this month, unfortunately I couldn’t attend but that is still a 100% increase in invites! I’ve also reached out to some bloggers who are just as obsessed with coffee and I am. Stay tuned!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – This will make my ninth blog post for the month of January! This goal was a little bit harder than I anticipated it to be. But I managed this month so there’s no reason I couldn’t do it all year long! Right?
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m about halfway through the first book right now. I keep having to ask Ryan how to pronounce people’s names, is that normal? I don’t feel as though my life has been changed by HP just yet and I’m definitely not a…Potter Head(?) but I feel like I should read it for the pop culture references alone.
- Eat healthier – We did not eat at home a lot this month unfortunately but I was still very proud of us. When we did go out we made a conscience effort to really think about what we were putting in our bodies when we ordered. Now, that doesn’t mean that we didn’t visit Whataburger and Taco Bell but life is all about balance. We did just go and stock up at the grocery store though so maybe this month we’ll do even better.
- Workout three times a week – Not even going to lie, this didn’t happen. I did pretty well the first week of the month but then I got sick and stayed sick for about two weeks. While I didn’t meet this goal I felt like it was more important to listen to my body and rest. There’s always next month.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I didn’t participate in any 5K’s in January but I do have one in about a week! I do this one every year with some girl friends and we make a whole weekend out of it. Stay tuned to Insta stories for more on that!
So there you have it. I’m pretty proud of the progress I made this month. Now let’s just see if I can keep it up!
How are you doing on your 2019 goals? Let me know in the comments!