And just like that May is over. We are officially hitting the halfway mark of 2019, that is crazy!
Here is a recap of how I’m doing on my 2019 goals:
- Become more involved in the blogger community – This month I got an invitation to my first blogger event! The event is in mid-June so stay tuned!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – I posted six blog posts in the month of May, so I fell a little short of my goal.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m still on the second book but I only have a couple of chapters left. Hopefully I can find more down time to read in June.
- Eat healthier – We’ve actually been doing much better on this! We’ve been creating weekly menus and trying to buy healthier choices both at the grocery store and when we go out.
- Workout three times a week – I only logged three workouts this month but I walked over 10 miles in those three workouts. I’m trying to get a schedule down now.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I’ve still only completed one so far. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I’m not too disappointed in how I’m doing. I’m a little further behind in some stuff but I’m working really hard and I think that’s what really matters.
How are your 2019 goals going so far? Let me know in the comments!