Wrapping up the summer was definitely a lot more intense and time consuming than I thought. Here is how my goals went in the month of August.
- Become more involved in the blogger community – This goal has changed a lot since I first wrote it in January. I thought it meant just hanging out with other bloggers but it’s turned out to be more than thought. It now means growing into my blog more and growing my following and simply interacting with others. I’ve realized I still have a lot of work to do and I’m ready!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – That surely didn’t happen this month. I only posted three blog posts but I did post a lot on LiketoKnow.it and on my Instagram feed. I’m still trying to find my perfect balance.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m still only on the third book. How do people have so much time to read? Honestly, it makes me tired. I do have all the audio books now and I’m really considering switching over after I finish this one.
- Eat healthier – I would say I hit this goal about 50/50 this month. I definitely indulged a little bit.
- Workout three times a week – I logged 11 workouts in the month of August so I was only shy one workout of my goal. I also signed up for Camp Gladiator because I feel like I do better in a class setting. I’m very excited to see how that goes!
- Participate in 3 5K’s – Still just the one, but I did sign up for the 2020 Hot Chocolate 5K already.