At this point I think it may be more of an addiction to Amazon but it’s all good. With all this great stuff in one place could you blame me?
- FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Blue light glasses have been a trend around my office lately. I’ve never worn any type of corrective lenses so the hardest part for me was to get used to something in front of my face. I definitely feel like they have helped my eye fatigue and headaches.
- Womens Cat Eye Mirrored Reflective Lenses Oversized Sunglasses – I love these sunglasses. I recently bought a sunglass display and noticed that all of my sunglasses were either black or brown. I needed a more colorful pair and these are perfect!
- hblife Acrylic Jewelry and Cosmetic Storage Drawers Display Makeup Organizer 4 Piece – This organizer is perfect, I’m actually thinking of buying some additional add on pieces. It makes our bathroom counter look much more organized and I can find everything the first time. 10/10 would recommend.
- HEBE Faux Sheepskin Rug – This rug is great! It’s perfect for the small space in front of my full length mirror. It adds a little extra something to all of my photos I take in that area. Plus, are you really blogging if you don’t have a fuzzy rug?
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm – THIS STUFF IS GOLD! I’ve seen a lot of women using this product and had to see for myself. It is cool and refreshing when you apply it and I can already tell a difference in my under eyes. I’ll definitely be keeping this is my beauty regime.
I personally buy all of these products and would highly recommend all of them. Happy shopping!