Y’ALL! September was a hurdle of a month, but here I am on the other side. Here is a look at how I did on my goals last month.
- Become more involved in the blogger community – I have some really big ideas and some really exciting stuff planned. Stay tuned!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – Like I said last month I’m still perfecting this balance. I did publish three posts this month.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I finished the third book! I’ve switched over to the audio books, and I think it’s going to work out a lot better.
- Eat healthier – I think I’ve been doing really well. We’ve been eating a lot more at home. We’ve been buying healthy groceries and we’ve been eating at home a lot more. We’ve also been doing this great system, if we eat at home all week and take our lunch to work then we get to have a date night on Friday night.
- Workout three times a week – I logged 15 workouts for the month of September. I started Camp Gladiator and I feel like it has been a huge help!
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I’ve now completed two 5K’s, just one more and I’ve met my goal!