Hey y’all! My Amazon shopping is in full swing because I’m already shopping for Christmas. I actually shop all year long but it’s crunch time now! It’s spooky season and here are my October Amazon Picks.
- Women High Impact Strappy Active Crossover Sports Bra – I love this sports bra, it’s cute and functional which normally doesn’t happen. It’s very supportive and I love the removable cups.
- SWEES Narrow Soft Silicone Slim Replacement Wristband 3 Pack – These watch bands for my Apple watch are great! I love that they are slimmer and a little more feminine than the thicker ones.
- CLSEVXY Rechargeable Facial Pore Cleanser – I have wanted one of these for a while. This one was sent to me and I love it! I’ve always had blackheads on my nose and this is the first thing I’ve used that’s really made a difference. BUT be careful and don’t leave it one spot too long or you will bruise, just ask Ryan.
- Sunnyglade 4-Tier Foldable Wood Shelf – I’ve been looking for a shelf for our front porch area for a while and this is perfect! It’s durable and the perfect size for our small front porch. It’s holding my pumpkins perfectly right now.
- Lanzom Women’s Classic Wide Brim Wool Fedora Hat – These hats are going to be everywhere this season! They come in so many different colors and I am so excited to shoot cute fall outfits featuring this hat!
This is probably one of my favorite lists I’ve put together so far. I love fall and this time of year until New Years is the best! Happy shopping!