I know how a calendar works but, seriously, how it is November? With it being crunch time for holiday shopping I’m trying really hard to not share any gifts I’ve already picked up in my Amazon picks. BUT if you still need some great gifts, these are a great place to start.
- FURTALK Winter Knit Hat – This hat is so cute! It comes in a lot of different colors and the poof on top is actually detachable.
- Vassoul Dual Magnetic Eyelashes – These are some of the best false lashes I’ve ever used. I am not too handy with lash glue so that fast that these are magnetic is wonderful! I will advise that you be very gentle with them, if you just try and rip them apart they can break. I found that out that hard way.
- Brümate Holographic Glitter Spirit Flask – This would make a great gift! This flask is cute and compact, plus the blinged out top puts it over the top. It also comes in multiple colors.
- Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Go-Accsense 3-Shelf Glass Bookcase – I actually use this shelf on our dry bar to show off our stemware. It’s pretty lightweight and very sturdy. I love the sleek look it has and it’s a perfect size for a small space.
- WearMe Pro – Classic Half Frame Polarized Semi-Rimless Rimmed Sunglasses – These glasses are a perfect timeless look. I don’t know that these types of frames will ever go out of style. They are super dark and great for the strong Texas sun.
If you’re looking to get started on your holiday shopping this is a great place to start. I’ll have some more gift guides for you soon. Happy shopping!