October was absolutely insane! We went on vacation and had a lot going on, but I don’t think I completely let my goals slip through the cracks. Let’s see…
- Become more involved in the blogger community – In October I did my first team up for a Louis Vuitton Giveaway! It was so exciting and I loved seeing and engaging with the other bloggers. I’ve also been making more of an effort to reach out to brands that I love for partnerships.
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – HA! That didn’t happen, I had the best of intentions but between traveling and everything else it just didn’t happen.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I started the fourth book but I haven’t finished it yet.
- Eat healthier – This didn’t happen. We ate like complete crap on vacation, but it’s vacation! I know this is not going to be easy with the holidays coming up but I’m going to have to work on finding that balance.
- Workout three times a week – I logged six workouts for the month of October. With traveling and recovering from traveling I didn’t do any workouts for the last two weeks.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I did it! I did the Alzheimer’s Walk in Dallas this month in honor of my grandmother. Goal completed!