Did February go by really fast to anyone else? I can’t believe it’s already over. Well with a short month means a few less days to achieve and work towards my goals, but let’s see how they went.
- Become more involved in the blogger community – I haven’t physically been more involved in the blogger community but I have been having more DM conversations with other bloggers. So I am working on building relationships within the community.
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – This will be my fifth blog post for the month so I was a little behind on my goal. I took this month to spend a little more time focusing on myself and my life so there was a little less time for blogging.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – Book one is done! I finished the first book this week, but I have to wait to start the next one. Ryan wants to watch each movie after I finish a book so after we watch the movie I can start the next book.
- Eat healthier – I think I’ve been doing better with this goal. Take that Valentine’s Day! Even though there was a lot of temptation this month to falter I stood strong pretty well, even though I did eat my fair share of chocolate.
- Workout three times a week – I definitely didn’t meet this goal but I did do better than last year – see here. I did manage to work out at least once to twice a week this month. I need to get better at using my Apple Watch to track my workouts.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I participated in my first 5K of 2019. I participated in the AllState Hot Chocolate 5K. My girlfriends and I have done this 5K for the past three years together and always use it as our staycation. I don’t have another one lined up just yet so if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments!
So there you have it. I definitely can do better but I think I’m crushing 2019 so far. How is your 2019 going so far? Are you crushing your goals?