Well the year is officially half over. 2019 has already been pretty exciting. I started a new job, I’ve really jumped into this blogging thing full heartedly and we’ve been married for one year. So all that being said let’s see how these goals are going.
- Become more involved in the blogger community – In June I was invited to another blogger meet-up. It did end up getting cancelled which was a total bummer. I also got my first partnership in the month of June, stay tuned for that!
- Post two blog posts a week OR eight posts a month – June only saw four blog posts so that was 50% of my goal. June ended up being a very busy month for us.
- Read all the Harry Potter books – I’m on the third HP book. I didn’t do a lot of reading in the month of June but I’m hoping to make it more of a priority this coming month.
- Eat healthier – I’ll be very honest, that didn’t happen this month. My stress eating got the best of me this month and we celebrated our anniversary with a lot of good food! BUT while I wish I had done better on this goal I don’t regret not meeting it. I’m working on loving my body at all stages, even when it’s not exactly like I’d like it to be.
- Workout three times a week – HA! Yeah this didn’t happen. I haven’t been making getting active a priority like I should be.
- Participate in 3 5K’s – I’ve still only participated in one so far but I did sign up do to the American Heart Association Walk later this year.
So here we are, halfway through the year and while I didn’t crush my goals this past month I still have plenty of time. I still have six months and I plan to work harder than ever.